The IQAC, established in accordance to NAAC guidelines, aim to work towards quality sustenance and enhancement of the academic and administrative performance of the Institution.
1. Developing a system for conscious and coherent improvement in the performance of staff and students, the elementary stakeholders of the Institution.
2. Promoting innovative practices that continually improves the effectiveness of the learning experiences of students/staff.
3. Upholding the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance towards organising various activities and programmes for the Campus.
4. Promoting a learner centric environment for students and staff that foster the mission and vision of the Institution.
1. Planning and execution of quality benchmarks / parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
2. Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
3. To organize various workshops and seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
4. Documentation of various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement.
5. Preparation of Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) and subsequent submission to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
6. Organising orientation programmes for the Staff and the Administrative Staff.
7. Administering Feedback Mechanism for the College.
IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for:
1. Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
2. Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching, learning and evaluation.
3. Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure.
IQAC will facilitate / contribute in:
1. Achieving intensified level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture.
2. Ensuring integration among various activities of the institution and institutionalize many good practices.
3. To provide a healthy platform for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
4. To act as an agent of change in the institution.